Friday, October 08, 2004

What's New...Oct 8th, 2004

Last night, approximately 9 PM, the first full version of Lady SilverFang was released to Artistlaunch.com.

The subtitle was changed slightly from "Embrace of the Servant" to "Embrace of the Slave". There may be more than one version before I am done, but I wanted this one out well before Halloween, as there is yet ANOTHER NightCore script nearing completion that I hope to release All Hallow's Eve.

I hope A/all will enjoy this hypnosis session. I should have recorded it in June...but My wedding got in the way...just got back on track with recording schedule in late Aug/early Sept, when I released Intro To The NightCore -- SilverEyes...the second session in the NightCore series, which began with Surrender To The Night.

The NightMare is one of My favorite Facets...as I can excercise My Darkness through Her...a different brand of Darkness than that displayed by the EFH.

I will be announcing the release through My Yahoo Groups later today, plus unveil My newest site...which will be offering MP3s by all My Facets in due time.

Visit The Realm Of The HypnoSorceress, the most sophisticated Realm of Dreams site to date.

Later visitors and fans...lol...off to have coffee!
Listed in LS Blogs
Rank this blog by clicking this link

Tatet