Sunday, September 26, 2004

A Hypnotist in Indie Land -- Pt 1

Until late 2000/early 2001, I had only performed hypnosis live and in real time. However this real time hypnotic experience spanned over three decades of constant practice, nearly two of those decades under full clinical certification.

When I decided to bring My hypnotic skills to the Internet as a hypnotherapist and hypnodomme, I had My doubts about the efficacy of text-based online hypnosis. By personal experimentation, I found those doubts had little ground except in the face of a seasoned game-player or faker of trance. There are more of these on the Net than one would think.

My next journey involved the Indie Music scene, of which I had been a fan since I first discovered MP3.com. I found that at least one major hypnodomme had releases on MP3.com in the days of Vivendi/Universal's ownership of same. "Hmmm...if SHE can do it, so can I!" was My immediate thought. So I set up an Artist account there Myself, and released My first two recorded inductions, one of which had been waiting
for a site home since April of 2001.

I was surprised and pleased at the fan response I got. By the time MP3.com was sold to CNET, A) I was a consistent Chart Topper B) I had released over 30 D.A.M. (Dual Audio Media) CDs C) I had over $2,500.00 in CD sales and Pay-Per-Play payments. This took slightly over two years, which is not bad for an Artist in a sub-genre of minor main genre (Reality/Mental Health/Hypnosis).
Listed in LS Blogs
Rank this blog by clicking this link

Tatet