Thursday, September 23, 2004

NightCore I -- Lady SilverFang -- The Embrace of the Servant

as you sit here...remember...what it felt like...to walk in the woods in the moonlight.
A light breeze...tousling your hair...black, dappled leaves...dotting the forest floor
with dark and bright...

the voice of the wind...is My voice...whispering through the branches...so softly and
quietly...haunting your soul...calling to your mind...as you forget your body...to follow Me...into the magical place...deep in your mind...

Only one path...tread it now...deeply within...the depths of your mind...where what you
thought you never knew...lies waiting...a treasure awaiting your grasp.

Leave your waking self behind...as Time itself...now shifts for you...altering its speed...its course...slowww....fast...backwards...forwards...no limitations...nor boundaries...restrict you from the gaining.

Gain of Knowledge...gain of peace...gain of ability...gain of Power...calling you...deeper and deeper...down the path...that I open...to your eyes...to your ears...to all your senses...to your heart and soul.

Body forgotten now...mind so eager...as the treasure...calls you forward...deep into hypnosis...deeper and deeper into trance now...doors opening within you...deeply within your inner soul...you wonder...what is this treasure...how will I find it?

feeling my words which are the trance road...like magnets attracting you; you obey them...knowing how good they feel...how good trance feels...sinking so deeply...your body
relaxing...more deeply with each word I say...

And My Voice...will change...into this sound...into that sound...rushing water...crackling campfires...sighing winds...babbling people...now past...now present...now future tense...as you move...further past the doorways of your mind.

You hear everything around you with varying amounts of clarity...but always...My voice weaves in and out of the maze of sounds...you can always pick it out from among the rest...and your now altering state of consciousness...changes more swiftly...the alteration more profound with each moment that passes...in the outside world...in the inside world...as awareness of the outer world...is replaced with a more and more detailed awareness of the inner world.

The outer world is dimming...darkening...receding...further and further back...into the distance...till it sits as a memory...in the deepest...darkest...back-alley corner...of your consciousness...the peaceful...comfortable...stillness of the inner world replaces it...and you drift...further into the sanctuary...of the core of YOU.

My voice is like a playful sprite...calling and beckoning you forward...and the more you follow...the more at peace you seem...like lying under a tree on that same moonlit night. You may know how that feels from personal experience...perhaps at some earlier time in your life.

And perhaps if you had that experience...you closed your eyes as you lay there in the cool dark...just as your eyes are now probably closed...if not...they can drift closed whenever they wish...but they will eventually...as they do many times a day. Every time you blink...your eyes wish a little less to open again...and as you listen...one time they will blink...and open no more...

Which allows your inner eye to roam freely...to see things you have forgotten...to hear words that have not yet been spoken...words which will be spoken...to take you further...down the deep road...you travel now.

Body heavy...immobile...unnoticed now...mind still...open...sleepy...almost as if...the air around you...contained an anaesthetic drug...its fumes...invading your lungs...
penetraing your mind...more and more deeply...my voice...is that drug...sending you deeper and deeper down...into the depths...of your mind...into the depths of My control.

You can feel...every beat of your heart...as you journey still further inward...those beats...like a road...like a ramp...descending...as My voice provides the propulsion...deeper...your unconscious mind...knowing the joy and the peace of this bonding...of this surrender...surrendering more deeply...with every beat...of your heart...loving the feeling as you do so.

Sleep My pet...My Voice...the Voice of the Dream within you...the dream of submission...to an irresistible Dominance...so powerful...so sensual...even if you COULD resist...you would not want to...

Dark and alluring...even as My Shadow-body is...My Voice calls you away from your everyday world...enticing you to explore My World...the Core of the Night.

An indigo sky...viewed through a clearing...sprinkled thickly with the brightest stars...you feel weightless as you gaze upwards, yet you know your feet are, and will remain...firmly rooted on Earth.

A Shadow blocks out a portion of the celestial display...even more striking than the Stars. As you gaze upon it, memorizing each detail, you sink still deeper into trance...the quicksilver eyes of the Being you see before you, drawing you in...and dowwwn.

My body is jet black...and non-reflective...unmistakably...seductively...female. Long sharp nails match the silver of My eyes. As I am a Living Shadow, clothing is foreign to Me.

Hair like liquid silver also...a bright Aureola surrounding My head. I smile down at you, revealing teeth just as silver...you notice My canines are elongated...and quite sharp.

Your inner eye moves from teeth,to nails, to eyes...to teeth...to nails, to eyes again...facinated...by the brightness...by the sharpness...this cycle continues...until you hear Me softly hiss...your eyes lock to Mine now...unable to move...unable to look away...and still the Joy of surrender...increases in your mind...as the depth of your trance...doubles...triples...quadruples...quintuples.

My gaze moves downwards...your body...inch by inch...is forced to follow it...as though My vision contained a chain attached to your form. Your mind is bound, paralyzed except for the pleasure of obedience and surrender you now feel...a pleasure which increases exponentially with the passing of time.

As you sink to the ground...your trance deepens still further...as so do your feelings of pleasure and surrender...the hiss turns to a word..."NIGHTLUST"...you know now you look upon NightsBlackDawn...and your mind and body Answer!

Aroused and still more deeply entranced by My trigger, you feel your mind...enflamed by NIGHTLUST...as I bend down...and place My Kiss at the side of your throat. My sharp, quicksilver fangs slice deeply until they find the arterial flow...as teeth and life flow meet...you moan in Ecstacy.

I sigh in contentment as your Life feeds My own...you sigh in wonder as you realize your mind enslavement...bound now to Me by your own blood, your total surrender now blooms like a dark night-flower, and your arousal climbs to orgasmic proportions. I withdraw my teeth from your neck, and lick the wound...which instantly stops the flow of blood.

"There is now but one road to orgasmic completion, My slave." You see My apply a sharp fang to My own wrist. You see that My blood is as silver as My teeth..."three drops of My blood on your tongue, and you will orgasm as you never have in your life. You will be totally bound to My will."

Facinated once more...this time by the silvery liquid offering, you raise your head slightly at My command and open your mouth.

As each drop touches your tongue, you feel as if fire were coursing through your veins. When the third one falls, your body explodes in orgasm so hard you lose what is left of your consciousness.

You will sleep now for a time, waking refreshed, and very intensely curious about our next experience together.

Listed in LS Blogs
Rank this blog by clicking this link

Tatet