Saturday, September 25, 2004

Intoxicating Passion Pt .1

Relax now

And surrender to Me. There are no concerns,
nothing to bother you. feel your mind slowing,
beginning to drift with the sound of My Voice.

Feel your muscles loosening, going limp as My
words caress your mind...as My voice sinks
deeper and deeper into your inner being.

Mind so locked to My voice,
body relaxing more and more
mind approaching perfect stillness,
body approaching perfect relaxation.

Just content to listen and obey My
words, just satisfied to sink into
a deep trance for Me.

The words you hear, seeping into your
mind like water into thirsty ground,
the sensations you feel...so very pleasant,
you want more and more of this.

My Will...wrapping around your mind...
stealing your Will away...making your
Will My will...as you fall still deeper
into relaxation and repose...

You want to go deeper for Me...
you need to go deeper for Me...
you WILL go deeper for Me...
deeper and deeper into hypnotic
sleep. Deeper and deeper into
hypnosis.

As I count from 1 to 10, you will
feel as if you are floating...on
a cushiony cloud...sinking though
the sky...so slowly, there is less
motion than riding an elevator...

And as I count, you go deeper and
deeper down into sleep...and the deeper
you go...the better you feel...the
better you feel the deeper you go...
the deeper you go the better you feel...
the better you feel...the more you will
obey.

Because in My realm, the realm of dreams,
obedience to Me is the Golden Path...the
path to unique experiences...the path to
the ultimate expansion of Mind...the primal
path to ecstacy.

Where I lead, you follow joyfully, allowing
My voice and your deepest passions to guide you.

Deeper and deeper into trance you fall...My voice your guiding light...My words...your only road.

1...My voice, a beacon leading you down...

2...so relaxed and peaceful now...

3...as you go deeper into hypnosis for Me...

4...deeper and deeper down for Me...

5...deeper and deeper down into dream-sleep

6...no resistance at all...

7...you do not WISH to resist...

8...therefore no resistance is possible.

9...you wish only to listen to My voice...

10...and go deeper and deeper into hypnosis for Me.


A pleasant journey begins now...a journey you wish to take with Me. A journey that will take you to the outer limts of passion...to the intoxicated state of purest ecstacy.

With every step of our journey, you sink deeper and deeper, and feel more pleasure with each suggestion you accept.

Your mind so open to My suggestions
now, all you wish to do is OBEY. The pleasure commands your obedience, as you want more and more of it. And the more you OBEY, the deeper you go into trance and under My control.

It feels good to obey...
you want to obey...
you NEED to obey...
you MUST obey.

So obey and drift still deeper for Me, as you find yourself in a high-rise penthouse, alone with Me, your Mistress.

I am dressed in a skin-tight catsuit of black spandex; I am not hooded. The outfit is complemented by a white, short leather skirt that stops mid-thigh. The skirt is girded with a silver belt that looks as though formed of a silver snake, complete with scales. On My feet are knee-high platform boots of burgundy red bearing 5-inch heels with wide silver caps on them.

My short, well-styled Afro sparkles when the sun strikes it; it is caught at the midpoint by a silver circlet mounted with a large blue topaz. I appear to you at this point to be no more than 19 yrs of age.

I rise from the divan of white leather I sit on and walk towards you where you sit in an equally white leather recliner. My eyes are smiling at you as I do.

Now I am directly above you...and our eyes make contact.

I break My gaze and look downwards, and your penis instantly reacts as My eyes pass over it...just the first stirrings, but noticeable all the same.

As you feel My gaze upon you, your attention becomes riveted to My face and body...voluptous in its youthful suppleness. Though I am quite slender and fine-boned, My breasts are ample, My hips wide and full...the body of a future Bearer, designed to incite passion in the mind of Man.

Now accepting the suggestions of your own mind as it directs your eyes over My form, you do not notice your depth as it grows...you accept suggestions from your own imagination, and go DEEPER...you accept My suggestions irresistibly, and go deeper...every experience, each moment, deeper...

You notice that there is a black silk scarf looped through My belt, and that I am occasionally toying with it.

Shall I gently tease your skin with it, then use it to bind your hands...shall I use it as a blindfold? You can almost hear My mental musing as the silken oblong flows back and forth through My fingers.

The motion of the scarf holds your attention
as it slips through My fingers...back and
forth...back and forth.

That motion taking you still deeper as it
flows back and forth...back and forth.

I take the scarf from My belt, and another immediately appears in its place. I take the one in My hand, and allow it to trail over your right arm. The touch both takes you deeper, and increases your arousal, which has been growing since My eyes first fell on your cock.

Teasing and tickling, the touch of the silk is so exciting, your mind clouds as the sexual rush reaches the depths of your mind; like you have been tippling the finest wine...intoxicating you with its taste and bouquet.

Waking soon...if you were pulled in...in wonderment of what simply reading My words has done; wanting Me to complete this journey...how will you express this need? The speed of completion, is equal to the density of communication blocks.

Emerge now from this enticing fantasy...alert, relaxed and refreshed as I count from 1 to 5.

1
2
3
4
5...Wake!
Listed in LS Blogs
Rank this blog by clicking this link

Tatet