Monday, March 09, 2009

In Need of Updating!

A: ArtistLaunch has both changed URL
and format plus knocked out some/all of the former artists if inactive;
I got no warning of this. What does this me for me personally, and my
readers generally? All AL links are from this point in time to be
considered null and void. I have not yet considered whether I will
rejoin the site. It most likely will not be worth my while unless I
begin to write and record new hypnosis sessions.

Whether or not to write and record new sessions depends on the following
conditions...how I feel about hypnosis as a practical practice for the
future, and even if I still do love it, whether it will be a waste of
time where profitability is concerned.

B: During My hiatus, My Art has changed directions from hypnotic to pure
visual for the moment. I've been doing Fractal Art since last May but it
didn't become My primary focus until November of 2008.

As I am not doing hypnodomination currently I am forthwith dropping
the Domme-caps format from my writing, unless the writing has to do
with Dominant Erotica.

I will be going through this blog in the next few months, and correcting
non-functional links. This may involve deleting whole posts; your patience
during this time is appreciated.
Listed in LS Blogs
Rank this blog by clicking this link

Tatet