Thursday, June 16, 2005

A Story for Your Enjoyment

The Dream-Goddess, The Mer-Kitty, The Subbie and The Siren -- Version
1

FD MF FCS (Fabulous Creature Sex)

We have had many adventures together, My pet...from a simple
dancing girl fantasy...to an imaginary stage-hypnosis show that turns
into quite the wild ride, to your changing location without your own
knowlege...I have even shown you how absolutely entrancing a simple
glass of carbonated soda can be...as you became totally lost in the
bubbles of the carbonation.

Now I decide that it is time to show you something a bit
different...so I drop you into trance, and allow you to see the
9story tall Dream-Goddess Herself. Imagine Me at 19...about 100
lbs...36-23-37, then blow that up to height of a medium-sized condo
building, give Her Wings, and you have it...lol.

The Rapture on the face of most males when confronted with this
Archetypal figure is astonishing...and you are no different...but it
is not for erotic purposes I have brought this out...at least not
initially. You are currently floating...in your mind...on the
Surface of the Sea of Dreams...a sea whose surface you cannot sink
below unless I will it; looking up at My radiant face as I wink down
at you...and I am actually winking in reality...knowing the
incongruity of what comes next...

You hear a loud splash! beside you...and turn your head to see
what is there. A head that resembles that of a very wet tigress with
blue fur...PUUURRRRRR...(splash)..."Oh-HO! it has been a while since
She brought anyone in to play!" You are astonished to see a set of
dolphin flukes breach the surface a few feet behind this head...

"You are in Her online Groups...yet you don't know ME? Then you
will not have the bag of oysters that is my usual due. I will be
right back!" And the mysterious creature dives back below the
surface.

Now I am, in My mind...both inside and outside the scene at once.
So I AM that 9-story Goddess looking down at you as you float
there...and you sink still deeper for Me as we wait for the Mer-Kitty
to return...I am holding back the flow of Nectar from My breasts, as
I know you are not ready for that...the sight of My Divine Body alone
is nearly too much for you...I watch many emotions cross your face as
I hover there in perfect contentment...but I KNOW Mer-Kitty has
mischief on her mind...*wink*

A short time passes...then TWO heads now pop from beneath the
suface. One is definitely Mer-Kitty...the other looks more like a
normal mermaid...if a mermaid can be said to look normal.

You see...Mer-Kitty is a rather unique creature. Half alien Bleu
Tigre, half dolphin...could you call her a Were/Mer-Tiger? As She
walks on two feet when out of the water...yet is definitely FELINE.

Her companion, on the other hand...has a human appearing upper
half. A very beautiful human upper half, may I add. Very chesty...
(46DD), tiny waist...(24)...and looks like She would have
had "breeder hips", if the fish-tail did not start just after her
navel. Long blonde hair streams behind Her in the water...

Ahhh...as you look up and see My naked Jewel starting to drip...you
realize here is a Being even I have some trouble resisting...then She
opens Her mouth and begins to Sing...I sigh in deep Wonder, for as
many times as I have heard Her...I still cannot get enough.

Her Voice is like a mixture of Liquid Sunlight, and Tangible Sex.
The first thing it touches are your pleasure centers...you begin to
tingle all over...but you cannot move...unlike the sailors in the
ILLEAD...who would have jumped overboard to be with Her, save for the
fact that Odysseus had ordered all to stuff their ears with
wax...that they would be deaf to Her charms...I have done what I
could for you by immobilizing your body...for if you were to dive
below now...I would lose you...as I have had no time to transform you
for underwater living.

And I am in just as much a pleasure trance as you are now...you
see Me sink closer and closer to the water...My juices running down
My thighs now...as I reach out a Wingtip to gently stroke Chloe's
body. My Eyes are filled with tears of Joy...as I bend full down to
kiss Her lovely face.

She half-rises from the water...bends Her head back...still
singing...and uses Her hair like a Whip across My Thighs...it is too
Much for Me...I immediately go into a rolling orgasm...My juices
flowing down into the water...

They are thick enough not to sink...but float there...right where
you can reach them...you reach out a hand...and touch the silky
liquid...which sends an electric shock throughout your entire body on
contact...your already high level of arousal jumping to 1000 times
more intense...as the Siren's Voice continues to caress your mind...I
am lost in an orgasmic wave... mind blinded by the pleasure both
that I am feeling and that you are feeling.

The sensation of touching My orgasmic offering has made you
curious...if touching it does this...what would happen if you tasted?

So you reach your hand out...dip the tip of your finger in...and
touch your tongue. Two things result immediately; A: You find that
My juices are your favorite flavor in the whole world...and B: Your
arousal immediately climbs to the point of no return...

Seeing this out of the corner of My Eye, I nod to Chloe...and She
hits just one more note...deeper and more penetrating than any She
has sung yet...and THAT is too much for YOU...it is almost like Our
first night love...jerking and quivering on the brink...but this time
it is Chloe, not I who grabs hold just in time...

As you explode in Her mouth with great force...all I can do is
grin at you from the depths of TopSpace...exhausted by the Mer-Kitty's
mischief-making, as I prepare to wake you.

Copyright 2004 HypnoGoddess DreamSender

Be sure to visit My newest audio site...

Hypnosorceress At Unsigned Band Web
Listed in LS Blogs
Rank this blog by clicking this link

Tatet